[post 273]
As you may have noticed (see above), I am crazy travelling and working this summer. Of course I fantasized having time for some blog posts, but I can barely keep up with my laundry. So until September, here's a cartoon for a quick laugh....
Your Travalanche Daily Digest for October 3, 2026
-
Today’s new Travalanche posts for October 3, 2026 include ones on Thomas
Wolfe and Black Cherry Lane: Presence. Earlier Travalanche posts for
October 3 (in...
19 hours ago

1 comment:
This has been one of the things that I've struggled with as an amateur stand-up comedian. Last night, I had a joke where I had to sing part of a song. When I didn't get any laughs in the beginning, it was the longest 10 seconds of my self. My dancing became rigid and my voice meek and mild.
But I'll continue to keep at it! I'm learning how to take more risks on stage and not beat myself up about things. Also, by sandwiching risky material/endeavours between proven jokes, it makes it a bit easier.
Post a Comment