[post 462]
It would have been way too predictable for me to try to fool you on April Fool's Day, but this BBC video from 1957 was actually just such a joke, likely the first April Fool's prank by a major broadcaster. I remember seeing it on the tv show, Tonight Starring Jack Parr, and since I still remember it, obviously it made an impression, either because I thought it very funny or perhaps because I actually fell for it at the time. I was eight, after all. I was reminded of it again when my old clown partner Fred Yockers sent me a clip of it. This is the original BBC version:
Gérard Edon
-
Image Gallery
← Older revision Revision as of 22:45, 2 October 2026
Line 8: Line 8:
File:Edon_-_Blackpool.jpg|Gérard Edon at Blackpool Tower Circus (...
22 hours ago
1 comment:
And art is a comedy
Post a Comment