Sunday, November 30, 2014

Your Delicious Physical Comedy Thanksgiving Leftovers

[post 393]

Some of you may have noticed that I've been away from the blog (and Facebook) for a few months. Not to worry, just busy on other projects that I realized wouldn't get done if I overdid the multi-tasking thing. I'm plotting a return in the new year, but didn't want my favorite holiday to go by without thankfully sharing a few delicious morsels plucked from Cartoon Heaven. Yes, a few days late, but we all know they taste better that way.

And if you like these, then you may want to check out these earlier holiday treats you may have foolishly missed:

As always, click on any image to enlarge, and then you can even view all the visuals as a slide show.

















































No comments: